Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Don't they sell tampons in bulk?

Dear Wife,

No more tampons. Not that you can’t have them, but I’m just not buying them anymore. Firstly, if you know you need them, every month for the remainder of your wonderful life, then why in the Lord’s name don’t you just buy as many damn tampons as will fit in our cabinets? Also, I feel like a real pussy having to check out from the local drug store with a box of ‘BigFlow’ tampons.

Love,

Plan Ahead Please, So I Can Have My Manhood

1 comment:

  1. They don't sell em in bulk, only in stupid boxes of ten or so.

    Everyone in the store knows that they are for your girlfriend (or daughter, etc). I am suprised that more men don't like buy them just demonstrate their confidence in their sexuality, masculinity. Many women admire this sort of protective behavior, and would be envious.

    on the other hand we probably feel out of place buying something personal for guys.

    ReplyDelete