Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A loving Husband/Wife conversation

Husband
ok i know you are working but just a heads up
i'm pretty sure in your last picture in your party album that you can see the top part of your nipple

Wife
what?!


Husband
may want to photoshop a quarter inch of black on that photo

Wife
you're trippin

Husband
i swear you can see slightly darker skin - not much at all
and maybe I am tripping

Wife
I'm not seeing any nip

Husband
i just e-mailed you my expert analysis

Wife
oh dear
you bored today sweetie?


Husband
i think you are right - the zoom info does not support my nip theory

Wife
exactly
I think you're observing the picture a little too closely

Husband
honey if a man can't jerk off at work to a picture of his wife's nipple slipping out in a facebook photo then what IS he supposed to do?

Wife
oh dear goodness

2 comments: